LIVE AUCTION PREVIEW
For Patrons as of January 8, 2015
Twelve iconic experiences = One exciting auction
THUNDER UP—VIP Style!
THUNDER UP with five lucky friends and travel by luxury private limo to Oklahoma City to see the Thunder tip off!
Your VIP trip includes:
• Luxury limo round trip from Tulsa
• A bottle of champagne
• Six courtside tickets for either March 4 or March 18, 2015
• Complimentary dinner and drinks in the VIP Club, with access throughout the game
Courtesy of IBC Bank and Lynne and Bill Schonacher
Los Cabos Escape at Casa del Mar
Fall asleep to the lullaby of waves at this beachfront resort located between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Enjoy golf, tennis, and swimming in many different pools, or simply relax on the beach. Gourmet dining and spa services are available on-site. Conde Naste Traveler has named Casa Del Mar as one of its “Top 10 Mexican Golf Resorts” and also one of the “Top 100 Golf Resorts Around the World.”
Your Mexican vacation includes:
• Seven days for four people
• Two bedroom, two bathroom condo
• Luxury accommodations in a two-bedroom condo in the private, gated community of Casa del Mar
Courtesy of Beth Beeson-Wilkins and F.D. Wilkins
Wine Dinner at the Polo Grill
Located in beautiful Utica Square, Tulsa’s Polo Grill has received the Wine Spectator Award for nine consecutive years, and the magazine’s Best of Award of Excellence for the past 11 years. AAA Travel Guide has awarded the restaurant a Four Diamond rating for 11 consecutive years. Polo Grill is the only restaurant in Oklahoma to become an award-winning member of DiRona—Distinguished Restaurants of North America.
This package includes:
• Wine dinner for 10 people
• Dinner includes nine courses with wine pairings, at a mutually agreed upon date.
Perfect for a special occasion, celebration, or just a gathering of friends for an unforgettable evening. Gratuity is not included.
Courtesy of Robert Merrifield and the Polo Grill.
Memorial Day on Broadway: May 21-25, 2015
Meet Oklahoma natives KRISTEN CHENOWETH and KELLI O’HARA after you enjoy their Broadway performances in On the Twentieth Century and The King and I.
This package includes:
• Two tickets to On the Twentieth Century starring Chenoweth on the evening of May 22
• Two tickets to The King and I starring O’Hara on the evening of May 23
• Post-performance meetings with each star
• Four nights of luxury accommodations for two at the iconic New York Palace Hotel. Built around a 19th-century mansion, the Palace offers high-tech amenities and great views.
• $500 Gift Card from American Express.
Courtesy of Kristen Chenoweth, Kelli O’Hara, Mary and Mark Husband and Monica Williford
One-of-a-Kind Jewelry by Ann Garrett
Tulsa jewelry designer Ann Garrett has gained a worldwide reputation for excellence and elegance in her artistry. Each of her custom-designed and crafted jewelry pieces represents a unique work of art as well as a fine accessory.
The winner of this package will:
• Choose from one of three unique Ann Garrett designs photographed here
• 18K White Gold 28” Adjustable Lanyard by Ann Garrett with 0.45cts. of Diamonds and a 15mm Gem Quality Button Shaped South Sea Pearl.
• Unique Ring Designed by Ann Garrett in 18K Yellow Gold with a Peridot Checkerboard Cut Center Stone accented by Two Pear Shaped Pink Tourmalines and & Four Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds.
• Palladium Necklace Created by Ann Garrett with 24 0.01ct.Diamonds and a Gem Quality 15mm Round South Sea Pearl. • Enjoy wine and appetizers in Ann’s studio for up to 10 guests
Courtesy of Ann Garrett
An Oenophile’s Dream: Private Wine Blending Experience at The Woodhouse Wine Estates near Seattle
This trip for up to four people to Woodhouse Wine Estates outside Seattle is your chance to play winemaker at this multi award-winning winery, known for crafting high quality, complex and age-worthy wines.
2014 San Francisco International Wine Award Winners:
2008 Darighe – 92 pts, GOLD MEDAL
2008 Maghee Merlot – 92 pts, GOLD MEDAL
2009 Kennedy Shah Reserve La Vie En Rouge – 91 pts, GOLD MEDAL
2009 Kennedy Shah Reserve Syrah – 90 pts, GOLD MEDAL
The trip includes:
• Transportation from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to Woodhouse Winery, located just 30 minutes from downtown Seattle.
• Lunch with winery owner Bijal Shah and Winemaker Jean Claude Beck.
• Wine blending under the guidance of Winemaker Jean Claude Beck.
• One barrel of custom-made wine (240 bottles/120 bottles per couple, or 20 cases yield) to be labeled with your custom design.
• The wine will be barrel-aged, wax dipped, bottled, and when the time is right, shipped to you.
• Dinner with Bijal and Sinead Shah, who will provide wine for the evening.
• Transportation from Woodhouse Winery back to downtown Seattle.
This package is good for 18 months, subject to mutually agreeable dates.
Courtesy of Tracy and David Kyle and Bryan Close
Flint Hills Golf Getaway
One foursome will travel via private plane for an unforgettable day of golf at the Flint Hills National Golf Club in Andover, Kansas. A private golf club unlike any other, Flint Hills has been ranked in Golf Digest’s America’s Top 100 Courses, as well as their Top 50 Golf Retreats. Our generous donors, who will be traveling with you, have committed the other foursome and are willing to match the price achieved tonight.
• Golf for one foursomes at Flint Hills National Golf Club
• Round-trip, private air transportation from Tulsa
• Drinks and hors d’oeuvres following the round of golf at the Flint Hills Clubhouse
Courtesy of Kathy and Bob West
Dream in the House of Dreams! Seven Days for 10 People at Villa de Suenos in Mexico
Experience the vacation you’ve always dreamed about in Villa de Suenos, located in a private, gated community perched 350 feet over the Pacific near Manzanillo, Mexico. Take a dip in two pools separated by a cooling rock waterfall and enjoy sunset views galore. Enjoy nearby golf at Las Hadas, made famous in the Bo Derek movie 10, parasailing at local beaches, or deep-sea fishing.
This dreamy package includes:
• Seven days at Villa de Suenos
• Separate master suite accommodations for five couples (All suites have ocean and night lights views)
• Daily housekeeping and meal preparation by staff of six. (Cost of food prepared and beverages consumed is not included)
• Transportation via Chevrolet Suburban to and from airport and activities by English-speaking driver
Courtesy of Kathy and Bob West
Dinner in Pat Gordon’s Studio
Eight lucky dinner guests will experience an unforgettable evening in the Maple Ridge home of iconic artist Pat Gordon, who recently moved back to Tulsa after several years in New York City.
Your evening includes:
• A behind-the-scenes tour of Pat’s studio
• Dinner for eight, with wine, in Pat’s studio
• Hosted by Pat Gordon and Icons & Idols Honorary Chair Bonnie Klein
Mutually agreeable date.
Courtesy of Bonnie Klein and Pat Gordon
Jason Wu @ New York Fashion Week and Broadway
This September, two people will experience New York City’s Fashion week in style, with two tickets to designer Jason Wu’s runway show, plus four tickets to the Tony Award-winning musical Kinky Boots on Broadway.
Jason Wu’s collection is sold in over 170 retailers worldwide, and he dresses some of the most influential women in the world including First Lady Michelle Obama, Reese Witherspoon, Julianne Moore, Diane Kruger, Kerry Washington and Christy Turlington. Of course, his shows are a great opportunity for people watching!
Your Fashion Week exclusive package includes:
• Two tickets to Jason Wu’s runway show
• A car and driver to transport you to and from your hotel to Jason’s show
• A personal wardrobe consultation with Steve Aberson
• A $2,000 gift certificate to Abersons
• Four tickets to Kinky Boots on Broadway
Courtesy of Abersons, Ryan Jude Tanner
Iconic Italy: Culinary Escape to Tuscany
Start in Rome and drive to a culinary paradise in the Garfagnana Valley of Tuscany. Famous for its prosciutto, pork, pecorino cheese and honey, the area also boasts beautiful areas for walking, hiking and biking, so you can work up an appetite in between meals.
This Iconic Escape for Two Includes:
• 2-night stay in a superior room at the Hotel Ponte Sisto, Rome
• 5-night stay in a classic room at the Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco Resort & Spa (Barga, Lucca)
• Daily breakfast for 2
• Private cooking class, lunch, wine cellar and olive oil mill tour and tasting for 2 at Fattoria Colleverde (Lucca)
• Spa treatment at the Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco Resort & Spa
• $700 towards the rental of a 7-day compact car (round-trip from Rome Fiumicino International Airport)
• Round-trip coach class airfare for 2 from the 48 contiguous U.S. to Rome, Italy (upgrade available)
• Booking & concierge service
Country Music’s Biggest Awards Night-2015
Hob-nob with your favorite country music stars for an unforgettable experience in iconic Nashville at the Country Music Awards in November 2015. Past winners include Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Little Big Town, Florida Georgia Line, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift and George Strait.
This Iconic Experience Includes:
• Two Bronze-level tickets to Country Music’s 2015 Biggest Awards Night in Nashville
• The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum platinum package tours for two
• Three-night hotel stay in a standard guest room in downtown Nashville
• Round-trip coach class airfare for two from within the 48 contiguous U.S. to Nashville, Tennessee (upgrade available)
• Booking and concierge service
• Two tickets to private after party
Dinner alla Casa Angelini
You know they can dance—but oh, how they cook!
Marcello Angelini and his wife Daniela Buson will entertain 8 people with their culinary skills in their home on a mutually agreeable date.
Their twin sons, Alessandro and Valentino, will get into the act as sous chefs and servers. Kick back and enjoy a casual evening of family, fun, great food and vino with Daniela and Marcello.
Courtesy of Daniela Buson, Marcello Angelini and Will Smith
Chance of a Lifetime: The Golden Paddle
You could win your choice of any one of these iconic Live Auction packages!
Just purchase a Golden Paddle for $500. Only 30 Golden Paddles will be sold, and one winner will be drawn before the Live Auction at Icons & Idols on Feb. 7, 2015.
If your name is drawn, you can claim one of the 12 iconic auction packages for your own, sit back, and watch the others sell for thousands— all to benefit Tulsa Ballet.